It’s that time again for us to share another fantastic venue to consider for your 2023 events and beyond!
This venue will blow you away with its incredible 31 versatile meeting spaces, 789 Bedrooms, fine dining restaurant and bar, 24-hour executive lounge and onsite swimming pool and Living Well leisure club.
This venue is the largest hotel in England outside of London, set in Britain’s second largest city Birmingham, the industrial hub of Britain, vibrant and packed full of history.
During Covid this venue used the quiet time to improve the property with a 31-million-pound refurb, it won’t fail to impress you in any every way.
Welcome to our next venue spotlight – Hilton Birmingham Metropole at the NEC.
There are times we get asked here at Sheer Edge to find a venue that isn’t a hotel or a chain hotel, wanting an independent space not affiliated to these “big brand” hotels, those types of spaces are out there but sometimes they don’t give you everything under one roof. Independent venues are great in their own way, equally the same as hotel chains – If I asked you to close your eyes and not ask where we were, you would never know you were in one of the largest hotels in England and it was a worldwide famous “branded hotel chain”. This venue speaks for itself independently giving you all you need for your next upcoming event.
5 things Sheer Edge LOVE about this venue
- The impressive 31 meeting spaces – one of their largest rooms will seat up to 2000 people, an impressive amount we’re sure you’ll agree! They also have capacity for a car or other vehicle/machine to be housed inside as part of your event or brand launch perhaps? Each space offers AV with the option to bring in your own if you wish. Each room has beautiful up to date décor, its fresh, on trend and waiting to impress.
- A private executive lounge for all guests staying in an executive room – you can use this lounge to escape, relax and catch up with work in a peaceful environment – surrounded by drinks and refreshments fully complimentary.
- Beautiful spacious bedrooms – all with up-to-date décor, some featuring a lounge and a large enough table for a 6-person meeting, they are clean fresh and cosy. Rest assured you will feel confident knowing that all of your team can stay, and they will feel right at home.
- A fine dining restaurant with live music on the weekends – Brightsmith on the Water over looks Pendigo lake with the background of Resorts World, a perfect backdrop to your lunch or dinner. The ambience really sets the scene and the staff make your experience truly wonderful. The creative menu on offer, will give your taste buds a tingle and leave you wanting more. A 24-hour bar! With a whole array of beverages for all tastes and requirements including zero alcohol options, not to mention the super comfortable seating.
- Their location – straight off the M42 motorway, within walking distance to Resorts world and the NEC. Birmingham airport and Birmingham international rail station are a few miles away. Hilton Metropole is set away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre but only a 30-minute drive away should you wish to visit the big city. Having great transport links to a venue takes the stress away of organising ways in which the delegates can travel to the event.
Well what more can a venue offer?! With everything you need in one place, meeting space, bedrooms, restaurants and bars, ideal location, a space to relax and work, with an area to unwind using the gym and pool, you wouldn’t want to visit anywhere else. The team at Hilton Birmingham Metropole are outstanding and we trust you will be in very capable trusting hands.
If you think this venue ticks all the boxes for your next event, get in touch with us today;
email@example.com or call us; 0330 223 3176