Do you look for unique places to hold your business meetings, team building events or you next annual conference? Sheer Edge absolutely enjoy finding you the perfect venue and we always love to throw you a wild card in whilst doing so.
Have you ever thought about holding your next event surrounded by a 600-acre wild animal park?
We can make your event motivating, inspiring and exciting by visiting Port Lympne Hotel and Nature Reserve, based in a unique coastal location in Kent.
Experience incredible safaris, stunning landscaped gardens, unrivalled 30-mile views and first-rate conference facilities. Book additional experiences including animal encounters and private safaris or extend your event and stay overnight at one of our unique short breaks.
Port Lympne offers 8 unique and versatile conference and celebration spaces, each of them is one of a kind. The largest of their rooms seats an amazing 200 theatre style and 180 dining. Or are you thinking of having an outdoor private event? They offer 5 outdoor spaces with some giving the option to have an indoor space also.
Once you have the logistics of your event organised and you have chosen a wow option then it’s time to choose from an amazing array of dining options. Port Lympne offer 3 superb options, you can choose to have your dining in within the package you chose for your meeting, or you can simply choose from the below options (numbers permitting)
Pinewood Cafe Café style restaurant available for small group numbers or takeaway options.
Port Lympne Hotel Restaurant Available for small group numbers.
Babydolls Italian Restaurant Inside and outside options available.
Private dining and breakfast options are also available to all guests.
If you decide you need even more fun and excitement why not stay in this wonderful resort? There are so many outstanding options for you to relax, unwind, and have an out of this world experience.
PORT LYMPNE HOTEL – 3 hotel bedrooms consisting of: 1 x Standard Double room, 1 x Junior Suite, 1 x Executive Suite
TREEHOUSES – x 10 suites available for up to 4 guests – Look out to stunning views or the reserve – with the option to sit on the balcony and really unwind in the magnificent views
RHINO COTTAGE – Accommodates up to 5 people and what is better than waking up and looking out into the Rhino enclosure.
If that isn’t exciting enough how about sleeping with the Lions or Tigers? There are only x1 lodge per enclosure available so be quick.
WOLF LODGE – 7 x luxury shepherd’s huts, set in the Asian experience, accommodating up to 4 guests.
There simply isn’t anything more Port Lympne could offer to make your experience any more unique and memorable for all the right reasons.
Top things Sheer Edge love about this wonderful venue
- Port Lympne reserve is very different from your conventional zoo, because the reserve is part of The Aspinall Foundation which is a British charity that works to promote wildlife conservation. Here they house rare and endangered species, they aim to return all animals that are born here to protected areas of their natural habitat. Animals always come first at Port Lympne and that to us is just spectacular.
- We love the vast options for meeting and events, each room has a different theme and a feel about it, you are looked after here from the minute you arrive to the time you leave and nothing will stand in their way of making sure you event is a success.
- We absolutely love that this venue can provide accommodation to all delegates and can provide rooms that offer experiences you wouldn’t find anywhere else in the UK.
- Last but not least – you have had a superb meeting, indulged in some wonderful food, then it’s time for an unforgettable experience. When you book your event at this venue you will be given the opportunity to add on
– Team building activities
– Animal Encounter experience
– Safari drive through
Or why not have some time our and participate in corporate volunteering.
There is nothing more exciting when we have a perfect venue, we can showcase that really ticks all the boxes and more.
Port Lympne will offer you and your guests an unforgettable experience and will make you want to return time and time again.
To find out more about Port Lympne, or how our free venue finding service works contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: