Our next venue spotlight deserves a huge big shout out and THANK YOU, for providing such a seamless event for our client recently for their first live in-person event since the pandemic started.
From start to finish the communication was on point, we felt as if anything was possible with no barriers, and that left us feeling confident that our client would have the best event at this amazing independent venue….
The British Motor Museum
Home to the world’s largest collection of historic British cars, the British Motor Museum has over 300 vehicles on display spanning the classic, vintage and veteran eras, oozing class, style, elegance and thrill this venue is a must!
For your next meeting, product launch, corporate day out, or sit back, relax and let Sheer Edge and The British Motor Museum support your every event need in creating your bespoke event from planning through to fulfilment.
This fabulous venue has 11 versatile rooms, syndicate rooms and outdoor team building space, you will surely find the event space that is just right for you.
Our personal favourite is the Sky Suite suitable for up to 250 delegates, this unique rooftop space will inspire not just you but your delegates and colleagues, it doesn’t stop with just the room, they also have a large spacious roof top terrace offering amazing outdoor room for your pre dinner drinks, BBQ lunches, networking, or perhaps a small team building activity.
What Sheer Edge love about this venue…
- All profits generated from conferencing and events are donated to the museum, an educational charity
- As part of the day delegate package on your meetings you can opt to enjoy FREE entrance to the stunning museum to peruse at your leisure.
- You do not need to be a lover of motors! Their event space sits above the museum keeping all things fast and furious downstairs. But if you are a car lover… What a bonus you have a sea of cars beneath you waiting to be explored on your lunch break.
- Their food menu is extensive, and they really have thought about every type of event that they cater for. From a simple grab and go lunch bag to a 3 course sit down meal with champagne receptions, canapes and buffets, and even still if you don’t see anything you like the team and the British Motor Museum will always try to accommodate the best they can.
- The venue is really well located just off the motorway, with plenty of car parking spaces. They have local hotels should you need to stop over – ask us for our recommendations.
Get in touch today and let us secure your unforgettable experience at The British Motor Museum: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 0330 223 3176