This experience is a DREAM for any ardent ABBA fan who wants a taste of London and party too!
This is NOT a musical. This is NOT a concert!
This IS the ultimate party where you are the guest, right in the middle of the music and dancing and food! And it is for the whole family!
Let’s pretend that we are at Nikos Taverna, on the Greek island of Skopelos, the place where the party never ends! There we enjoy good food and drinks, fantastic performance,
Abbas well-known tunes and the lovely Greek atmosphere. You are there, you are in the middle of it, experiences the Greek island and the warm summer evening regardless of
the weather outdoors.
The Tavern is built within the O2 complex. Make sure you get there on time so that you don’t miss out on the welcome drink. Jump on the bus in Waterloo and get off at North Greenwich, party is just one step away.
Party Itinerary/ information
The evening show starts at 19.30 (the doors open at 18.30)
• Matinee performance on Sat and Sun begins at 13.00 (doors open at 12.00)
• Come on time so that you have time to enjoy your welcome drink!
• The minimum age to attend the party is 5 years.
• All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian.
• If you are a smaller party, you may get to share tables with other guests. The tables
are set up for up to 8-10 people
• Mamma Mia! The Party is well adapted for the disabled. Lifts are available to all floors.
This a BRILLIANT package where you are the Dancing Queen! Take a Chance and enjoy the most MEMORABLE party atmosphere EVER!
NOTE: bookings from August to Nov so far - but SUBJECT to AVAILABILITY