1. In these Terms and Booking Conditions “Sheer Edge Ltd” shall mean Booking Agent; “Booked Event” means either fixture or event as set out by Sheer Edge Ltd via email communication or advertised on their website and requested by the Customer; “Customer” means the individual, partnership or company or their servants, agents or employees who have completed either the manual booking form signed and faxed back or the online event booking form; “Event Organisers” means the owners, operators or organisers of the Booked Event; “Venue” means the venue where the Corporate Hospitality is being held or the venue where the Event is taking place. “Full Payment” means the total cost of the Booked Event including VAT and Sheer Edge Ltd shall only be deemed to have received Full Payment once notification has been received by Sheer Edge Ltd bank that cleared funds are available in Sheer Edge bank account.
2. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Sheer Edge Ltd and the Customer, supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except as expressly agreed in writing by an authorized officer of Sheer Edge Ltd. All other terms, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and where any conflict arises between the terms and conditions contained in the event booking form and these Terms and Conditions the latter shall prevail.
3. Sheer Edge does not give any Warranty, Guarantee or other term (whether expressed or implied under statute or otherwise) as to the fitness for purpose, quality, suitability or otherwise of the Booked Event and all conditions are excluded.
4. Once the Customer has completed the booking form and have submitted payment details, they have 48 hours in which to cancel the Booked Event, during which time no cost will be incurred by the Customer. Thereafter the Customer will incur the cancellation costs as set out in Clause 7 of these Terms and Conditions. Any cancellation must be confirmed in writing to Sheer Edge Ltd. The 48 hour cancellation period shall not apply if the booking is made within 1 month of the first day of the Booked Event, any cancellation made in this situation shall be subject to the cancellation costs as set out in clause 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Schedule of Payment: The full balance must be paid to Sheer Edge Ltd at the time of booking if paying by credit / debit card, or within five working days if paying by cheque. Please be aware that for all Hospitality bookings full payment upfront will be required.
6. Tickets and other admission documents shall not be issued to the Customer until Full Payment has been received by Sheer Edge Ltd.
7. a) In the event of the Customer wishing to alter or cancel the booking any such alteration or cancellation must be confirmed in writing to Sheer Edge Ltd, who shall exercise its sole discretion in deciding whether to accept cancellation or alteration by the Customer. On receipt of such a notice of cancellation or alteration and subject to Sheer Edge Ltd accepting such cancellation or alteration, Sheer Edge shall be entitled to retain the following sums from the Customer. i) 50% of the full amount where cancellation occurs after the 48-hour period referred to at clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions. ii) 100% of the full balance where cancellation occurs between four and eight weeks before the Booked Event; b) A £25 administration charge will be added to the final balance for each amendment made to the original booking. Cancellation and amendment charges are not penalties but a genuine pre-estimate of the damage that would be caused to Sheer Edge Ltd and the Customer accepts these pre-estimates as reasonable.
8. Sheer Edge Ltd has no control over the running of the Corporate Hospitality/Booked Event and all details and descriptions in relation thereto are for guide purposes only.
9. The details of the Booked Event shown in any material supplied by Sheer Edge Ltd are correct at the time of printing but the Customer shall be responsible for checking with the Venue that no alterations have been made.
10. The Customer hereby acknowledges that Sheer Edge Ltd has no control over the pricing policy of tickets for the Booked Event and that any description of the position of seats is that of the Venue for which Sheer Edge Ltd has no liability.
11. Lost or Mutilated Tickets or Passes Tickets/access passes that are unreadable due to mutilation of any kind will not be accepted for admission. Sheer Edge Ltd is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed, forgotten or mutilated access passes/tickets; these will not be replaced nor reimbursed. The tickets in any hospitality package sold are also subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the Event Venue and Sheer Edge Ltd shall have no liability whatsoever for any negligence or breach of the said terms and conditions by either the Customer or Venue and the Customer shall indemnify Sheer Edge Ltd against all losses, damages, costs and expenses incurred by Sheer Edge Ltd in connection with any claim brought by the Venue against Sheer Edge Ltd as a result of any breach of the said terms and conditions by the Customer. It shall be the responsibility of the Customer to obtain details of the Venue’s terms and conditions.
12. Code of Conduct All events/occasions are subject to the Code of Conduct at the venue. Codes of Conduct shall apply to the client and its guests and any reference to the client shall be deemed to be a reference to a guest and vice versa. Any measures taken or imposed by the competent authorities and especially the police authorities shall apply to the client and/or the guests with regard to events/occasions. In particular, if a client or guest is expelled from or refused entrance to an event/occasion as a result of a breach of the Code of Conduct, the client and/or the guest shall lose all their rights with regard to the event/occasion with no right of refund. Sheer Edge Ltd shall not be held liable for any act or omission by any person not employed directly by Sheer Edge Ltd Sheer Edge Ltd shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of the Venue, their servants, agents or employees.
13. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by Sheer Edge Ltd negligence, or as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions Sheer Edge Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of this Agreement for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims (whether caused by the negligence of Sheer Edge Ltd, its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the provision of the Booked Event (including any delay in providing or failure to provide the Booked Event) or their use by the Customer and the entire liability of Sheer Edge Ltd under or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall not exceed the price of the hospitality package or hire except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
14. Sheer Edge Ltd shall have no liability for any loss, damage or expense caused by cancellation of the Booked Event because of government action, strike, civil commotion, National disaster or other force majeure.
15. Any complaints must be received in writing by Sheer Edge Ltd within 28 days of the last day of the Booked Event. Sheer Edge shall not be liable for any complaints received after that period.
16.Sheer Edge Ltd shall have no responsibility for any property or personal effects left at the Booked Event by the Customer. 17.Where hospitality packages are posted to the Customer risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer upon the items being posted to the address given by the Customer. Sheer Edge Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, damage or cost arising from the delivery or non-delivery of the hospitality package. Sheer Edge Ltd eserves the right to levy an additional charge for issuing replacement tickets and documents arising from non-delivery of the hospitality package.
17 a) Carriage; 1. The company reserves the right to charge carriage on orders under £50 for England and Wales, and for orders under £160 for Scotland and the Isle of Wight. 2. Where the Buyer requests delivery in a special manner (i.e. post or express carriage), carriage shall be charged to the Buyer. 3. Passing of title and risk. 17 b) Delivery of Hospitality Packages Unless the parties agreed that Hospitality Packages will be picked up by the client at the offices of Sheer Edge Ltd, the Hospitality Packages will be delivered by secured courier or registered mail to the address stated on the Booking Form or to a different address subsequently notified in writing by the client and duly acknowledged by Sheer Edge Ltd, provided that timely and complete payment of the price has been received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. It is the client’s responsibility to arrange for an authorised representative to be present at the delivery address to receive the Hospitality Packages. If the client has not received the Hospitality Package within a reasonable timeframe before the event/occasion, it is the sole responsibility of the client to contact Sheer Edge Ltd on 0330 223 3176. Sheer Edge Ltd will then conduct any reasonable investigation in connection with the problem reported by the client, such investigation being at the client’s cost, to the extent the client turns out to be responsible for the problem.
18. Hospitality packages and tickets shall not be resold or transferred save as set out herein and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any commercial agent or company or otherwise than directly from Sheer Edge Ltd or an appointed agent of Sheer Edge Ltd. If more than one hospitality package or ticket is issued to a Customer those hospitality packages or tickets may be used only by those persons intending to accompany that Customer to and at the Booked Event. The provision of such hospitality packages and tickets by a Customer to such persons without payment shall contravene these Terms and Conditions. Any hospitality package or ticket obtained in breach of these Conditions shall be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such tickets shall be nullified. Any person seeking to use a ticket obtained in breach of these Terms and Conditions in order to gain or provide entry to or remain at the Booked Event will be liable to be refused admission to or be ejected from the Event Organisers venue and may be liable to legal action.
19. Hospitality packages and tickets herein shall not be used as competition prizes or trade incentives nor may they be used in raffles, tombolas, lotteries or draws whether for commercial or charitable purposes without the prior written authority of Sheer Edge Ltd which may withhold such authority at its sole discretion.
20. Unless otherwise agreed this Agreement shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
21. Sheer Edge Ltd gives no warranty (whether expressed or implied under statute or otherwise) that the Booked Event shall take place at the time and place stipulated or at all and all conditions (whether expressed or implied, whether under statute or otherwise) in respect thereof are excluded. Sheer Edge Ltd shall not be liable to give any refund if the Booked Event shall be cancelled by the Event Organiser. In such cases, a full or partial refund may be available from the event organiser dependent upon their terms and conditions of sale and the specific reason for the event being cancelled.